IN CASE OF AN ACCIDENT
Accidents happen, even to the best of drivers. While you'd hate to think you might be involved in an automobile accident, it's always wise to be prepared. Carry a pen and pad of paper in your car, and print this checklist so you will know you've collected the right information and followed proper procedures. This will help you to get back on the road, quickly.
- - Write down the owners' names, license plate numbers, colour and the make/model name for all vehicles involved.
- - Get the policy numbers, insurance company names and insurance broker names for all vehicles involved.
- - Get the names and driver license numbers of all the drivers involved.
- - Get the names and addresses of all injured persons, witnesses and police officers.
- - Draw a diagram of the accident scene showing the position and direction of all vehicles at the time of the accident. Include all street names, traffic lights and traffic signs.
- - DO NOT ADMIT LIABILITY OR DISCUSS ANY SETTLEMENT.
- - Notify us as soon as possible.
- - Immediately notify the police and us if your vehicle is stolen.
- - Immediately notify us if you are in a serious accident.
When you look at those who do the best at this, you will be surprised that, whilst they work hard at it, it is not hard work. Great exponents of Delivering Results make it look just so, so easy. Here are some tips for you.
The best at Delivering Results...